As a Part Time Teller, you will be the face of TruWest Credit Union, providing friendly service to our members on a daily basis while accurately processing a variety of banking transactions. Additionally, you will be responsible for effectively communicating the benefits of our products and services, including making recommendations to our members when a product or service might be beneficial for them. We’re looking for friendly and compassionate individuals who will be capable of answering questions and resolving member concerns with the utmost care, in order to ensure a great member experience every time.
Career advancement opportunities for this position include Member Service Representative, Assistant Branch Manager, Branch Manager, and more.
Why should you choose TruWest Credit Union?
We believe happy employees mean happier members. Since 1952, we have spent 65 years providing stability to our employees and offering incentive programs, opportunities for career growth, competitive compensation, and an industry leading benefits package that begins on your first day with TruWest!
Our industry leading benefits package for employees includes:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (must be full time)
• 401k Plan with competitive Employer Matching program
• Paid Time Off (20 - 35 days per year, based on length of employment)
• Paid Holidays
• Discretionary Profit Sharing
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Fitness/Wellness Reimbursement (Gym Memberships, Home Fitness Equipment, etc.)
• TruAchievement Program, offering pay raises or bonuses for demonstrating increased job knowledge
• And much more!
High School Diploma or GED
Six months of recent cash handling, sales and/or customer service experience is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Must have basic PC skills and experience with office equipment such as 10-key calculator, PC keyboard, copy and fax machines.
• Knowledge of products, services and account requirements associated with financial industry services is preferred.
• Must project a professional image.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.