|Employer:||TruWest Credit Union|
Phoenix - Maricopa County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$17.50/hr to $21.39/hr DOE|
|Benefits:||Lucrative first day benefits, holiday and PTO accrual, 401(k) and much more.|
Summary of Responsibilities:
Provides administrative support to Financial Advisors and Manager to ensure group directives are implemented. Consistently and proactively demonstrates initiative and good judgment in day-to-day operations. Takes individual ownership for delivery cycle-time, accuracy, and compliance standards on all new business applications as part of high performance team of accountable, self-directed professionals.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Prepares and prioritizes the Financial Advisor daily schedule.
2. Manages heavy telephone load efficiently, exchange and provide information as needed.
3. Research complex issues with internal partners and responding to customer, client, and/or internal client request via telephone and/or email.
4. Schedule annual review meetings.
5. Communicate effectively with functional peers and leaders in related functional areas.
6. Perform other related administrative duties, i.e., filing, faxing, computer work, copying, distribution, maintaining follow-up files, etc.
7. Follow credit union policies for compliance with all laws and regulations, specifically, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, Security Policies and Confidentiality Policies.
8. Prepare correspondence from notes and may include initiating correspondence and documents.
9. Assist with the maintenance of compliance files and systems.
10. Assess risk and minimize the organization exposure or liability regarding client issues.
11. Coordinate, implement, and/or participate in the execution of special projects.
12. Determine the need for and generate orders for supplies, materials or other items.
13. Act as backup to department ensuring training cross-functionally in various operational tasks.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Associates Degree preferred.
One to three years of administrative experience in a complex sales or marketing environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
Must have the ability to perform math calculations with a high degree of accuracy, have good attention to detail, good telephone etiquette, and communication skills. Must continuously demonstrate ability to manage multiple, concurrent assignments, often at various stages of succession in overall process. Must have intermediate knowledge of the TruWest computer system, intermediate knowledge of computer software applications with an emphasis in Microsoft Word and Excel and experience with office equipment such as 10-key calculator, PC keyboard, and copy and fax machines. Candidate must also possess an ability to work independently with minimal direction and be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time. Individual must have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Must be a team player and have the ability to build member and employee relationships. Bilingual skills in Spanish are preferred.