|Employer:||TruWest Credit Union|
Tempe - Maricopa County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$17.50/hr - $21.39/hr DOE|
|Benefits:||Lucrative first day benefits, holiday and PTO accrual, 401(k) and much more.|
Summary of Responsibilities:
Provide sales and administrative support to Financial Advisors and Manager to ensure group directives are implemented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and prioritize the Financial Advisor daily schedule.
- Manage heavy telephone load efficiently, exchange and provide information as needed
- Coordinate client account related paperwork flow, and follow-up.
- Schedule annual review meetings.
- Prepare correspondence from notes and may also initiate correspondence and documents.
- Assists with the maintenance of compliance files and systems.
- Coordinate, implement, and/or participates in the execution of special projects.
- Perform other related administrative duties, i.e., filing, faxing, computer work, copying, distribution, maintaining follow-up files, etc.
- Determine the need for and generates orders for supplies, materials or other items.
- Follow credit union policies for compliance with all laws and regulations, specifically, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, Security Policies and Confidentiality Policies.
- Act as backup to the Manager, including but not limited to, monthly financial reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Associate’s Degree preferred. An active Series 7 license is required.
Five or more years of administrative experience, including experience as a department lead, preferably in a complex sales or marketing environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent organizational/time management skills. Ability to work independently and consistently with minimal or no direction and proactively demonstrates initiative. Excellent interpersonal/communication skills to include persuasion, interpretation, and discretion. Close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy. Excellent grammar skills to initiate, interpret, and compose documents. Basic math skills. Maintains high level of confidentiality. Ability to develop excellent presentation materials. Knowledge of organization structure, policies and protocol. Excellent decision-making/problem solving skills relating to highly diversified, most complex issues. Utilizes computer, general office equipment.