|Employer:||First American Credit Union|
Casa Grande - Pinal County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
First American Credit Union is seeking experienced Operations Representatives to assist members with financial transactions efficiently, accurately, and with the highest level of customer service. Performs all duties in a manner which aligns with the Credit Union's mission of enhancing our member-owners’ financial lives and becoming their preferred financial partner
The Operations Representative is responsible for serving the financial needs of our member-owners while providing information on basic deposit products and services, as well as supports the credit union’s collection efforts.
As an Operations Representative you will:
- Perform traditional teller functions.
- Also able to perform within a Call Center environment providing member assistance by phone.
- Provide support to the credit union’s collections efforts as needed.
- Contact members with delinquent loans by phone, letters, and emails to negotiate payment arrangements to bring loan current.
- Answer inbound calls from members regarding delinquent loans.
- Maintain up to date and accurate collection notes.
- Under supervision, documents activities and performs proper record keeping in relation to delinquent accounts, charge offs, repossessions and bankruptcies.
- Post member payments.
- Gathering information to assist struggling members to modify loans and repayments.
- Send out appropriate notices as directed or required by law for collections and legal actions and any other applicable situations.
- Assist internal and external members with inquiries and problem-resolution regarding delinquent and other collection accounts.
- Provides superior member service, proactively seeking solutions for our members.
- Strong interpersonal and member service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of this job
- Must have good typing skills and the ability to operate general office equipment, including copiers, scanners, telephones, fax machine, calculators, computers and printers.
- Must have good working knowledge of Credit Union products and services or the ability to develop such within 90 days of employment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year of experience in cash handling and customer service.
- Some collections experience preferred but not required.
- Credit union/financial industry experience preferred but not required.