When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:
- Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
- Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
- Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
- Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay, incentive programs, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
- 4 weeks min. paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and 16hrs paid volunteer time off
- Medical, dental, and vision health plans with FSA or HSA options
- Onsite fitness center, yoga classes, wellness committee events (hiking, softball, soccer,.. to name a few!), health fairs with biometrics screening and flu shots
- Onsite cafe
- Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
- Career development, trainings, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year, and a recognition system
- Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!
The Technology Delivery Expert is responsible for consistently, effectively, and efficiently providing all new employees technology. This individual will maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair computer workstations and computer peripherals. This individual will maintain the build environment for all desktop systems. Additionally he or she will manage the technology inventory. He or she will remain familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT field.
Essential Functions include:
- Owns the building and deployment of new systems (both Windows and Mac environments) and peripherals
- Maintains SCCM making build process quicker, easier, and better
- Delivers built equipment on time in a scheduled deployment environment
- Solicit feedback and improve deployment process and experience
- Manages inventory to maintain an accurate status of all technology
- Tests and monitors computers during application upgrades through change control
- Creates detailed helpdesk requests and routes helpdesk requests to the appropriate department if required
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum four years of similar or related experience
- Tier 2 support of applications issues in production, testing, and development environments with internal customers
- Windows Desktop administration
- Microsoft Office applications
- Macbook setup
- Citrix basic administration
- OS scripts
- Fundamental application, network, and system security practices
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SCCM deploying desktop OS’s, applications, and patches in an enterprise desktop environment
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Preferred applied knowledge of the credit union industry as it relates to credit unions
This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment
Sitting frequently, walking occasionally, use of hands frequently, hearing constantly, talking frequently, exerting up to 10 lbs of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full time / 40 hours per week
Elevations Support Center
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Us: Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving Colorado’s Front Range. Founded in 1953, we’ve grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to an institution with 13 branches and more than 120,000 members that manages over $2 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in Colorado. At Elevations, we’ve made a commitment to move away from a product-centered business model and focus instead on creating consumer solutions. Our objective is to provide our members, as well as the entire community, with unbiased consumer information.
EEO Statement: Elevations Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such a report will not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.