|Employer:||Greater Nevada Credit Union|
Reno - Washoe County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Ready to Live (and Work) Greater, while helping others do the same? Greater Nevada Credit Union, Nevada’s largest domiciled community owned financial institution, is expanding its organization and looking for its first ever Chief Development Officer. Could that be you? Only those proven leaders who have a passion for applying their skills and experience To Help More People Live Greater, and desire to be an integral part of a dynamic, invigorating organization need to read further.
The motivated individual filling this new Executive Leadership role will oversee the Business Development, Marketing, People Development and Strategic Development areas of the organization, which provide service both to the credit union and its subsidiaries. They will also play a vital role in the strategic and operational planning and execution for Greater Nevada.
A values-driven company that is consistently recognized by its people as one of Northern Nevada’s Best Places to Work, Greater Nevada not only strives to maintain compensation packages that are highly competitive, but also nurtures a culture where its people can thrive! We emphasize opportunities for career development and advancement, sharing success by recognizing individuals and teams that make it happen, and fostering a highly enjoyable team oriented environment. With a legacy of being extremely community minded we proudly support a variety of charitable and civic organizations with both funding and the sweat equity of our people by offering them paid time-off during the work day to volunteer in such endeavors. That is just one small piece of the many valuable benefits available to Greater Nevadans.
- Provide highly visible, broad based leadership throughout Greater Nevada Credit Union (GNCU).
- Assist in leading the ongoing development, maintenance and execution of GNCU’s strategic plan.
- Comprehend the businesses and relationship dynamics between GNCU and its subsidiaries, working collaboratively to ensure the mutual success of all entities.
- Report pertinent information to ensure the CEO, Board of Directors and other Executive Leadership Team members remain appropriately informed.
- Maintain broad awareness of business and industry environment, proactively recognize and explore business opportunities, and have strong, updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulatory standards.
- Inspire successful staff performance and develop mutually beneficial business partner relationships.
- Lead those who oversee and manage the Business Development, Marketing, People Development, and Strategic Development areas.
- A four-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and group presentation capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, and offer solutions to simple and complex business issues
- Ability to lead positively and collaboratively with all levels of staff
- Willingness and ability to actively represent GNCU via service with community organizations and industry groups
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint)