|Employer:||TruWest Credit Union|
Austin - Williamson County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$15 - $20|
|Benefits:||Lucrative First Day Benefits|
As a Full Time Member Service Representative (MSR), you will be the face of TruWest Credit Union, providing friendly service to our members on a daily basis while accurately processing a variety of banking transactions. Additionally, you will be responsible for effectively managing existing members and book of business, to support the retention and growth of member relationships, through sales of deposit, loan and referrals to investment and mortgage products. We’re looking for friendly and compassionate individuals who will be capable of answering questions and resolving member concerns with the utmost care, in order to ensure a great member experience each and every time.
Career advancement opportunities are available!
Why should you choose TruWest Credit Union?
We believe happy employees mean happier members. Since 1952, we have spent 65 years providing stability to our employees and offering incentive programs, opportunities for career growth, competitive compensation, and an industry leading benefits package that begins on your first day with TruWest!
Our industry leading benefits package for Full Time employees includes:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• 401k Plan with competitive Employer Matching program
• Paid Time Off (20 - 35 days per year, based on length of employment)
• Paid Holidays
• Discretionary Profit Sharing
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Fitness/Wellness Reimbursement (Gym Memberships, Home Fitness Equipment, etc.)
• TruAchievement Program, offering pay raises or bonuses for demonstrating increased job knowledge
• And much more!
Knowledge and Skills:
• Individual must have displayed good sales and referral abilities.
• Advanced knowledge of TruWest products, services and account requirements in order to identify cross-selling opportunities, which will benefit the member.
• Individual must have knowledge of the credit unions policy and procedures as well as basic lending regulations.
• Must have the ability to perform math calculations with a high degree of accuracy, good attention to detail, and good knowledge of negotiable instrument elements.
• Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of the TruWest computer system, advanced PC skills (including navigating within appropriate Web sites) and experience with office equipment such as 10-key calculator, PC keyboard, copy and fax machines.
• Individual must have good verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Must project a professional image, in dress, appearance and behavior.
Education: Requires education associated with high school diploma.
Experience: This job requires a minimum of one year Teller II or similar related experience.