|Employer:||Aurora Federal Credit Union|
Aurora - Arapahoe County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||Health,Dental,Vision,Life,Disablity,401K, PTO and Holiday Pay|
|Provide information on credit union products and services to members in accordance with credit union policies and procedures and State and Federal rules and regulations. Responsible for interviewing and evaluating applicants for loans and processing applications. Gather background information and analyze loan applicants credit history. Approve or deny loan applications based on analysis within credit union guidelines. Operate with substantial credit granting authority.|
|1. Counsel with members to determine members needs.|
2. Have a through knowledge of credit union products and services.
3. Handle loans of high complexity, value or risk.
4. Assist member with the loan application process to ensure completeness of information.
5. Calculate debt-to-income ratios. Determine which debt is secured or unsecured.
6. Determine collateral needs and payment plans for members applying for loans.
7. Maintain thorough knowledge of credit union loan policy and be capable of discussing various loan alternatives with the member.
8. Maintain a thorough knowledge of interest rates and be able to discuss this with members.
9. Analyze credit bureaus.
10. Complete loan documents and disburse loans when approved.
11. Maintain member loan files (loan folders and supporting loan documents).
12. Cross-sell other credit union products and services when appropriate.
13. Verify the accuracy of loan amounts and repayment terms on approved loan applications.
14. When a loan is denied, explain reasons for denial in a professional, courteous manner. Work with member to provide recommendations or alternative options for other possible ways to secure a loan in the future.
15. Perform other duties as required by supervisors.
| BEHAVIOR STANDARD |
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that shows confidence and professionalism with members, vendors, co-workers, and management.
Education/Experience: 12 months to 24 months related experience and/or training in a related position; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Communication Skills: Ability to maintain accuracy and professionalism in a variety of written and verbal mediums.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of issues where some situation will only have limited standardization
Please include salary history and salary requirements.