|Employer:||Clean Energy Credit Union|
Centennial - County|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Salary Range:||13.95 to 19.25 per hour|
|A rare opportunity to work with a newly chartered credit union to provide financial products and services that help protect our environment while helping our members meet their financial goals.|
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication, customer service, and analytic skills and be comfortable taking loan applications online and over the phone.
Responsibilities: The Loan Officer/Processor is responsible for gathering and analyzing applicant information, reviewing credit histories, making appropriate lending decisions, recommending complementing products and services, collecting supporting loan documentation and providing overall education and assistance to our members.
Part-time with possible advancement to Full-Time.
|*Communicate loan decisions to members and partners|
* Gather closing documents and arrange payout
* Verify accuracy of application information and compile documents needed for loan to proceed to disbursement
* Receive new loan applications via online and the telephone
* Provide accurate loan information to the member and solar dealers via outbound calls and/or email
* Receive and service inbound member loans calls and online chat
* Make outbound calls to members on past due payments
* Helps with member accounts, back office operations, and other duties as required
* Cross sell other products and services
* Exceptional customer service orientation
* Solid communication and sales skills
* Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
* Quality results orientation with strong analytic and judgment skills
* Team player with a positive attitude
Minimum of 2 year experience in a financial institution
Minimum of 3 years customer service experience
Minimum of one year of lending experience at a financial institution collection experience a plus.