|Employer:||First Credit Union|
Chandler - Maricopa County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|CARDS/ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS COORDINATOR|
Delivering Financial Sunshine
First Credit Union is literally Arizona's first credit union! Since 1929, weve been dedicated to delivering quality products and services that help our members achieve financial success. If you want to work in a culture committed to making a local impact with a focus on genuine service, become part of the First Credit Union team by applying for our Cards/Electronic Payments Coordinator opportunity. This position is based out of our Chandler Corporate Headquarters.
1. Oversees the administration of daily payment services operations.
2. Oversees and monitors dispute activity for proactive fraud detection and prevention.
3. Respond to and resolve cardholder disputes according to regulations and in a timely manner.
4. Maintain compliance with VISA programs and processes, NACHA operating rules, Reg CC and all other regulations impacting payment services.
5. Review department policies and processes, ensure all procedures are kept up to date and accurate.
6. Support daily branch operations with timely response and resolution to member and staff requests.
7. Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reports, including VISA regulatory reports.
8. Oversee the management of card stock with outside vendors.
9. Oversee card issuance and reissuance processing, including instant issue services.
10. Work closely with risk management to monitor potential fraud situations, implementing card rules as necessary.
11. Oversees proper handling of activation and PIN change to maintain security of member data.
12. Keep abreast of payments systems industry trends, including competitors activity, payment methods and enhancements, and brand initiatives.
13. Maintain highest level of confidentiality regarding all sensitive, confidential and proprietary Credit Union information.
| 3-4 years related experience in payments industry, specifically with credit/debit cards.|
Associates degree preferred.
Proficiency in Excel.
Strong understanding of consumer banking products/services.
Prior experience in a financial institution preferred.
Service oriented mindset with high level of detail orientation and accuracy.
Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
At First Credit Union we take pride in offering you a professional, friendly, and cohesive working environment where you can grow and succeed while enjoying the satisfaction of helping others. We also offer competitive pay and superior benefits which include:
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
10 Paid Holidays
Medical and Dental Insurance
401(k) Plan with Company Match plus an additional Retirement Plan funded by FCU.
Special Recognition Programs
Employee of the Quarter
Co-worker Recognition Program
Furthering Education Recognition
Professional Development Opportunities
University of First Credit Union
Opportunity to Advance
FCU believes in developing their staff to reach their full potential!
Promoting from within is our preference. We are proud of how many of our staff we are able to promote.
Employee Assistance Program
Great shifts - Monday through Friday only!
First Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.