|Employer:||Horizons North Credit Union|
Northglenn - Adams County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$13 - $14/hour|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|
|Serves as the initial contact for members who are entering the lobby and serves as one of two switchboard operators for the branch main phone number. |
Responsible for assisting members with member service issues, assists members with gaining access to their safe deposit boxes, makes referrals and directs members to other departments when necessary by performing the following duties:
|Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with members and credit union employees|
* Complete account servicing transactions for members, as appropriate, and in a manner consistent with policy and procedures. Account servicing transactions include change of addresses, balance inquiries, letting members into their safe deposit boxes, providing assistance with account reconciliation, making photocopies, Credit Union Online & Bill Pay registrations.
*Basic knowledge of Symitar Epysis Platform.
*Work with Financial Service Representatives to ensure all customers receive prompt and courteous service. Manage lobby traffic and appointments for FSR’s.
*Cross sell credit union services as opportunities arise and/or as needed
* Answer questions providing accurate information, quote deposit and loan interest rates and make proper referrals as necessary
* Remain alert to possible fraud situations. Contact supervisor of credit union to safeguard credit union member assets when questionable transactions are requested by existing or potential members
* Remain alert to lobby traffic to safeguard the credit union
* Ability to operate a telephone and perform inquiries on credit union core processing system.
* Ability to deliver clear and accurate messages.
* Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
* Ability to assist members by directing them to the appropriate department or Officer.
* Process check orders.
* Search and print account/member documentation
* Monitor and maintain lobby counters including date maintenance, stocking of brochures and deposit tickets.
* Open/close lobby doors in a.m./p.m.
*Prior to changing, altering, or releasing any account information, responsible for authenticating the customer's identity and their authorization to act on behalf of the account as stated on the account's signature card contract.
*Other duties and projects as assigned
|* One to two years experience in customer contact position|
* One to two years in credit union/bank operations
* Professional image (business attire and etiquette, telephone etiquette)
* Pro-active personality (ability to enthusiastically approach and greet members entering the lobby)
* Good oral and written communication skills
* General knowledge of retail products, policies and procedures
* Empathy (ability to listen to customers comments and concerns and react in a manner that will instill and retain customer loyalty
* Positive attitude