|Employer:||Metrum Community Credit Union|
Centennial - Arapahoe County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:|| |
|Benefits:||Competitive Compensation Package|
|Identifies, directs and coordinates new and or enhancements to products & services for the credit union, with an emphasis in the lending area. Directs and coordinates all lending/collection activities within the Credit Union, ensuring compliance with Credit Union lending and collection policies, procedures and regulations, while improving workflows within the department. Assists or leads in development and implementation of organizational strategic plans. Directs the lending department to meet Credit Union goals and objectives. |
| *Directs and monitors lending operations for the Credit Union through subordinate managers/supervisors/leads. Establishes annual volume goals related to lending programs. Monitors progress of and ensures Credit Union lending goals and objectives are achieved.|
* Develops, proposes, gains acceptance for, and implements lending program policy and strategy. Ensures the Credit Union is in compliance with all lending policies and regulations. Makes changes as necessary.
* Continually evaluate existing products and identify new products, that will provide and improve services to our members, with an emphasis on lending. Identifies, proposes, gains acceptance for activity related to new product development as it relates to lending programs. Presentation of the recommendation and strong project implementation will be key to success.
* Maintains extensive knowledge of consumer, commercial, real estate, and mortgage lending practices. Monitors our programs against competitors, (rates and fees) and stays up-to-date on developments and issues affecting Credit Union lending products and services.
* Responsible for identify key lending and operational reports to use for analysis and presentation to management. Ensures accuracy and completeness of information. Analyzes these reports for accuracy, with an objective of improving member service and operational efficiency.
* Assists members in a similar capacity as all lending department representatives, as described in the Loan Manager, Loan Officers and Collectors job descriptions.
* Will assist varies departments in project management related duties.
* Performs performance appraisals, establishes goals and action plans, and sets up performance improvement plans and disciplinary actions. Makes hiring, firing, and promotion decisions. Creates opportunities for employee development.
* Serves on the Asset/Liability Committee and other committees as assigned.
* Examines, evaluates, authorizes, and/or recommends approval of member applications for commercial loans and lines of credit. Reviews periodically for required updated financial information and field visits.
|Experience- Two years to five years of similar or related experience.|
Education - College degree or equivalent experience
Interpersonal Skills - The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
Other Skills - Thorough knowledge of banking practices, policies, procedures, operations, products, services, and regulations. May also include specialized knowledge in lending or investing. Specific knowledge of the philosophy and structure of the Credit Union industry. Thorough knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and chooses the most appropriate one.