When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:
• Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
• Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
• Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
• Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
What you will be doing:
In this internship, you'll have a chance to hone your programming and development skills while building a new mobile application for the Colorado Women’s Leadership Foundation (WLF). This is a new project, spearheaded by ECU’s CIO, where you will be tasked with leading this forward thinking, philanthropic focused initiative.
This mobile application will be built from the ground up and will be an integral part of driving the WLF’s network, membership involvement, and brand recognition. ECU is looking for a Software Development Intern who is passionate about technology, focused on the community, and impact driven.
Throughout the course of this 12 week internship, you will be a part of Elevations Credit Union’s Internship Program, where you will be a part of a group of interns tasked with a strategic business project, which will culminate in a presentation to ECU’s senior leadership.
To land this opportunity, you will need:
- Experience and working knowledge coding and developing on
- Mobile Platforms:
 iOS - Cocoa, Swift, Objective C, C++, iPhone SDK
 Android - Android Framework, Java
- Mobile app development and app creation software/tools/libraries
 AIRWatch, Appcelerator, Kony, Phonegap, React JS, SMP/SUP, Xamarin
- Proven record of launching mobile applications on multiple platforms
o Examples showing your mobile development experience will be required
 Big plus if your source code is available on a public domain
- To be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related technical concentration
- The ability to effectively use troubleshooting and technical skills
- To be intellectually curious & analytically minded
- The ability to work independently as well as in teams
About Us: Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving Colorado’s Front Range. Founded in 1953, we’ve grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to an institution with 11 branches and more and 120,000 members that manages over $1.7 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in Colorado. At Elevations, we’ve made a commitment to move away from a product-centered business model and focus instead on creating consumer solutions. Our objective is to provide out members, as well as the entire community, with unbiased consumer information.
AAP/EEO Statement: Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Elevations provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice