|Employer:||First Credit Union|
Chandler - Maricopa County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Delivering Financial Sunshine
First Credit Union was established in 1929 with the proud distinction as Arizona’s “first” credit union. Since then, we’ve been dedicated to delivering quality products and services that help our members achieve financial success. If you want to work in a culture committed to “Creating first class personal solutions” and delivering Financial Sunshine® take this opportunity to apply for our position of Human Resources Administrative Assistant and become part of our team.
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant is an integral member of the HR department. Are you looking for a career in which you can learn payroll processing, benefit administration and a variety of HR functions? If so, this may be a great opportunity for you!
|• Responsible for accurate and timely bi-weekly payroll transmittal. Prior experience with Paycom preferred.|
• Point of contact for HR related questions. Provides professional communication, over the phone and in person, with employees, management, and external contacts.
• Assists with the recruitment process. Schedules interviews and issues relevant correspondence.
• Benefit administration.
• Assists with reconciling monthly billing statements and submits audited result for payment approval.
• Assists HR Director with special projects and/or research.
• Other duties as required.
|• High school diploma or equivalent required, plus 2 years office/clerical support experience. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in respective field (Business Administration, Human Resources) is preferred.|
• Minimum of 1 year of human resources/payroll experience is required.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills is required.
• Exceptional analytical skills and ability to work independently required.
• Strong work ethic including managing multiple projects at a time.
• Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm with periodic overtime.
First Credit Union offers a professional, friendly and cohesive working environment while offering competitive pay and great benefits which include:
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• LTD/AD&D/Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match
• Cash Balance Retirement Plan funded by FCU
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Professional Development Opportunities
First Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.