|Employer:||Sooper Credit Union|
Arvada - Jefferson County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Digital Marketing Specialist (full-time) (3-5 years of experience)|
Do you think web sites and analytics are where it’s at? Do you love digital marketing, social media, web site strategy and implementing improvements based on data? If so, this position might just be the one you are looking for.
We are looking for a creative, fun and talented marketer with experience in web site, social media and digital channels. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, curious and fascinated with creating engaging content and analyzing metrics. This position requires a person who has a passion for developing strategy and creating unique and meaningful experiences.
As a key member of the Marketing Team, you will be the internal and external champion for the credit union’s digital and online channels – communicating the brand and ensuring audiences have an engaging experience.
|What will you be doing?|
• Oversee, update, and maintain the credit union’s web sites, constantly monitoring, identifying problems, tracking and monitoring existing issues, collaborating with IT and external vendors to make improvements to each site as needed.
• Ensure the web site is easy to navigate, and information is easy to search for and find, consistently monitoring opportunities to improve the overall experience. Strategies will optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness, improve member satisfaction, drive lead generation and search engine optimization.
• Oversee, update and maintain the credit union’s social media platforms to include, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Yelp and Google.
• Develop and execute daily content calendar with the creation and promotion/publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
• Closely monitor social channels – engaging with and responding to customer questions and inquiries in a timely and secure fashion and in a manner that supports/follows the credit union’s branded tone and voice.
• Manage other channels including email marketing, digital advertising, digital screens and electronic monument signs to maximize engagement and track results.
• Develop strategy for data analytics management for the credit unions web site, social media, and other eMarketing channels, developing benchmarks and reporting processes. Monitor and identify areas of opportunity and improvement.
• Manages demographic marketing for a variety of membership groups.
• Remains abreast of technological advances in the field and able to identify areas of use within the organization. Maintains technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
|What makes you a great fit?|
• At least 3-5 years of proven experience with the role of executing and delivering results
• Experience in the financial industry
• Technically savvy in digital asset creation
• Excellent skills in writing and proofing
• Strong design aesthetic and incredible attention-to-detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and adapt to changing priorities
• Tenacity and resourcefulness; enthusiasm and optimism, with a can-do attitude
• Pursues excellence and strives for continuous improvement
• Excellent communication skills
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising preferred
If you are dedicated to your work, personal growth, and to helping grow a thriving organization, please apply. We appreciate your interest in employment and look forward to meeting you!