|Employer:||Sooper Credit Union|
Grand Junction - Mesa County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|In this role, you will provide strong client services and will work closely with the membership of Sooper Credit Union to create and provide a compelling credit union experience. In addition, you’ll fulfill an important role responsible for building strong rapport with our customers (who we call “members” of Sooper Credit Union), cross selling additional products and services to members, performing teller transactions and account maintenance in accordance with all Sooper Credit Union policies and procedures, balancing a cash drawer, balancing the ATM and balancing the vault.|
Our Member Services Representatives are responsible for opening and closing the branch and will work a flexible schedule between the hours of 7:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Monday –Friday and from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
|As a strong team player, you’ll have the ability to tactfully ask probing questions to determine members’ needs and offer products and services to meet these needs. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form is required. |
Should have the ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency in a high volume, sometimes stressful environment. Prior lending experience is preferred. Should have desire and proven ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere.
We support a strong customer service environment and a member-customer base. Thus, strong sales and service skills are required, and the ability to be punctual with a record of strong attendance, and a service-orientation that displays a cooperative and positive attitude.
For the benefit of our members, you will need to be available to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Monday - Friday and from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
|1. Prior lending experience preferred. |
2. Strong familiarity with Credit Union’s products and services, including all lending products and services.
3. Ability to assist members with loan requests, new account requests, etc.
4. Learn and perform all aspects of account maintenance.
5. Ability to multi task and work with a sense of urgency in a high volume, sometimes stressful work environment.
6. Proven ability to determine and meet the member’s needs through cross selling additional products and services.
7. Drive to provide exceptional member service.
8. Desire and proven ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment.
9. Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills.