|When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|What you will be doing:|
Responsible for leading a team of learning and development professionals to effectively develop, coordinate and deliver training initiatives and development programs that support the organization’s learning and development needs by:
- Managing all aspects of the learning and development functions including needs assessment, design, development, coordination, delivery, evaluation and related policy/processes
- Supporting operations/position-specific/systems training and soft skills / professional development training as well as development programs such as coaching, job shadowing, and mentoring
- Partnering with leaders to evaluate/coordinate training requests balanced with team’s capacity planning to effectively support the organization’s training needs
- Striving for the People Team to deliver amazing employee experiences
- Participating in the annual People Team’s business plan and budget design/execution, monitoring/driving to plans, and leading applicable People projects and initiatives
- Partnering with the AVP Talent Management on related initiatives and with the VP People Operations on HRIS technology as needed and supporting the Learning Management System
- Supervisor Responsibilities: This position will manage the Instructional Designer, Learning & Development Partner and Training Specialists.
|What you need for this position:|
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- Related training certifications such as NPS, DDI, Sales Training
Knowledge, Experience & Skills -
- 5+ years of training experience with 2+ years in a training supervisory/management role
- Strong training design, development, coordination, and delivery/facilitation skills and experience
- Experience in leading operational, position-specific, and systems training, as well as soft skills development courses and programs, preferably in the financial services industry
- Tech savvy with training delivery channels – Webex, videos, elearns, etc. – and learning management systems (LMS)
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to lead team in designing and delivering high impact training
- Experience with training scheduling, capacity planning, budgeting, LMS administration, and processes/procedures
- Ability to execute duties in a timely and accurate manner through a highly effective team.