|Employer:||First American Credit Union|
Casa Grande - Pinal County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||First American Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term Disability, and Group Life insurance; generous PTO accrual; 10 paid holidays plus one paid floating holiday; 401(k) Retirement Plan plus discretionary profit share contribution. Benefits subject to change.|
|This position is concerned with providing members the highest level of service available in an efficient and courteous manner. Process monetary transactions within assigned limits, maintain accurate records and balance each day's transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures. Identify, uncover, promote and cross sell First American Credit Union products and services that will benefit the membership. Answer questions, and direct members to appropriate department for specialized services.|
Qualified applicants should forward their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|1. Maintain and foster a positive spirit of team work between employees in the department and to help encourage team work between departments.|
2. Provide assistance to members by promptly responding to inquiries and accurately processing a variety of routine financial transactions including account balance, funds transfer, withdrawals, loan payments and account maintenance. May also include dividend verification, common inquiries, NSF checks and statement copies.
3. Provide service transactions through a high level of integrity, professionalism and charisma.
4. Assist membership with loan and deposit ratesóeducating membership on website, office and shared branching locations.
5. Identify opportunities to introduce members to new products and services and generate leads for other member service team members.
6. Utilizes tact and experienced based knowledge, researches and resolves member inquiries explaining specific policies and procedures while representing the credit union in a professional manner and maintaining positive member relations.
7. Provide accurate information to members regarding credit union services, products, policies and procedures. Explains the benefits and features of products/services offered by the credit union.
8. Anticipate and respond to membersí inquiries and needs and provide quality member service in a timely manner; be a guide if memberís issue requires assistance from a back office department.
9. Follow branch opening and closing protocol to ensure safety and security.
10. Provide complete and accurate information concerning credit union services, policies and procedures in person, by phone, or by email.
11. Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set-up new account files and provide members with all necessary information for membership.
12. Provide assistance to members by responding to inquiries and accurately processing a variety of routine financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments.
13. Follow up on member orders/requests to ensure member confidence in credit unionís efficiency.
|1. Minimum of one year of member/customer service experience working in a financial institution performing cash transactions. |
2. Contribute to and support a positive work environment to ensure an effective, high performing and cohesive team
3. Ability to work with diverse groups of people to include members, potential members, employees, and community organizations in a professional and diplomatic manner.
4. Ability to work independently and multi-task with supervision, while effectively identifying, organizing, and prioritizing multiple priorities.
5. Ability to multi-task with competing deadlines, apply attention to detail, and communicate the progress.
6. Write correspondence and to speak effectively before members and employees.
7. Ability to work independently and work in well in stressful situations.
8. Perform additional duties as required by your direct supervisor or other designee for efficient operation of the credit union; includes the possibility of being assigned temporarily to other locations.
9. High level of integrity, enthusiasm and dependability with strong sense of urgency; results oriented.
First American is an Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/disabled/veterans. Please be advised that in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, section 604(b) (2) (A), First American Credit Union may obtain a credit report on all individuals who are extended a conditional offer of employment.