|Employer:||First American Credit Union|
Casa Grande - Pinal County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||First American Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term Disability, and Group Life insurance; generous PTO accrual; 10 paid holidays plus one paid floating holiday; 401(k) Retirement Plan plus discretionary profit share contribution. Benefits subject to change.|
|The credit union is searching for a detail-oriented Loan Servicing Specialist to ensure quality service across multiple channels; effective communication and delivery to internal and external members, as well as third-party relationships.|
Experienced and qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Maintains a thorough knowledge of consumer loan types, documents, protection products, credit union services, systems, delivery channels, policies and procedures.|
2. Provides quality service to credit union members to resolve loan problems and enhance their financial relationship with First American.
3. Builds and maintains a cooperative working relationship with personnel from all of the branches and assists them with any servicing questions or concerns members bring them.
4. Performs loan, share, payment and error adjustments in the core timely and accurately.
5. Responsible for assisting internal team members with loan servicing functions including quoting loan payoffs, loan record maintenance (due date changes, interest rate changes).
6. Works in conjunction with the VP Lending to ensure loan servicing procedures and guidelines in line with Federal regulations.
7. Process daily consumer/indirect loan quality control and servicing for branch and call center funded loans to ensure proper lien perfection.
8. Document, communicate, address and resolve quality control findings.
9. Perform quality control on all retail packages for compliance with policies, procedures and loan underwriter stipulations. Ensure all required documents are completed properly and signed where necessary.
10. Receives incoming insurance verification and uploads to CPI Vendor.
11. Check incoming titles for accuracy; match member names and VIN to pending files.
12. Provide knowledge and information to borrowers regarding their loans and options for repayment i.e. SWBC payments.
13. Ensure data integrity in the loan originating system.
|1. Two (2) years of financial lending institution experience, preferably in a title and/or consumer loan servicing environment. Knowledge of the process for lien registration and titling for Arizona, and other states.|
2. Contribute to and support a positive work environment to ensure an effective, high performing and cohesive team
3. Ability to work with diverse groups of people to include members, potential members, employees, and community organizations in a professional and diplomatic manner.
4. Ability to work independently and multi-task with supervision, while effectively identifying, organizing, and prioritizing multiple priorities.
5. Ability to multi-task with competing deadlines, apply attention to detail, and communicate the progress.
6. Write correspondence and to speak effectively before members and employees.
7. Ability to work independently and work in well in stressful situations.
8. Perform additional duties as required by your direct supervisor or other designee for efficient operation of the credit union; includes the possibility of being assigned temporarily to other locations.
First American is an Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/disabled/veterans. Please be advised that in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, section 604(b) (2) (A), First American Credit Union may obtain a credit report on all individuals who are extended a conditional offer of employment.