|Employer:||First American Credit Union|
Casa Grande - Pinal County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||First American Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term Disability, and Group Life insurance; generous PTO accrual; 10 paid holidays plus one paid floating holiday; 401(k) Retirement Plan plus discretionary profit share contribution. Benefits subject to change.|
|The credit union is seeking an experienced, community-minded consumer loan processor to provide prompt and friendly service to members and co-workers in a fast paced, high-volume lending environment. The candidate will work with Consumer Lending Underwriters, Branch Personnel and members to ensure timely and accurate packaging of all loan documents. The consumer loan processor is responsible for ensuring all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with credit union policies and procedures. |
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter detailing their experience and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|1. Gathers, interprets and analyzes loan documents to ensure loan approval conditions are met. |
a. Conducts quality assurance reviews of loan files to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations prior to funding.
b. Analyzes and records all incoming documents for compliance and loan eligibility.
c. Verifies and validates supporting income, assets and liabilities using credit reports, paystubs, bank statements and other forms of documentation.
d. Responsible for reviewing and analyzing current financial position of applicant(s) to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
2. Prepares appropriate lending documents and disclosures for all consumer loan types including, but not limited to, auto loans, credit cards, personal loans and other collateralized loan types.
a. Acts as a liaison between Loan Center staff, Branch staff and membership to effectively and clearly explain loan conditions, requirements and documentation.
b. Advises members of the necessary requirements to expedite and fund the loan in a timely manner
|1. Minimum two (2) years of lending financial institution experience processing loans.|
2. Contribute to and support a positive work environment to ensure an effective, high performing and cohesive team
3. Ability to work with diverse groups of people to include members, potential members, employees, and community organizations in a professional and diplomatic manner.
4. Ability to work independently and multi-task with supervision, while effectively identifying, organizing, and prioritizing multiple priorities.
5. Perform additional duties as required by your direct supervisor or other designee for efficient operation of the credit union; includes the possibility of being assigned temporarily to other locations.
First American is an Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/disabled/veterans. Please be advised that in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, section 604(b) (2) (A), First American Credit Union may obtain a credit report on all individuals who are extended a conditional offer of employment.