|When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|What you will be doing:|
The Financial Solutions Guide is responsible for providing world class consultative sales and service by proactively fulfilling the financial needs for each member. The goal of this position is to anticipate member needs and provide advice by making appropriate business and consumer product/service recommendations. The successful candidate would have an understanding of consultative sales, service and knowledge of financial institutions products and services. This opportunity will offer a high energy empowered environment in a fun, member focused organization. If you enjoy relationship building, entrepreneurialism and challenging work, this could be the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Anticipates the needs of the member and provide advice based on the clear understanding of the members’ financial situation.
- Persuades members to buy value-added solutions to meet their needs.
- Resolves members’ problems and concerns.
- Seeks opportunities to enhance knowledge of Elevations products and services as well as member needs.
- Seeks opportunities to build member relations including event participation.
- Gains the trust of members by being honest, keeping commitments, sharing information, and treating them with respect.
- Conveys information to members in a clear, compelling way that will positively affect their thoughts and actions.
- Has the focus, persistence, positive outlook, and discipline to meet the personal demands of a sales/service role.
- Sets high standards of performance, quality, and accountability for oneself.
- Adheres to all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
|What you need for this position:|
Education: Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- At least 5 years of financial institution experience in consumer and business lending
- Knowledge of consumer and business loan underwriting combined with the ability to analyze a loan application and credit report
- 5 plus years’ experience in a consultative sales/service role
- Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or can be of a personal or sensitive nature.