|Employer:||Aventa Credit Union|
Colorado Springs - County|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Benefits:||401k Retirement, Aflac Voluntary Products|
|Engages and Educates Customers on all Aventa’s Products and Services to match their personal financial needs and fulfills the duties necessary to meet the goals of the Branch.|
• Performs routine customer transactions, including but no limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, check cashing, and VISA® gift cards.
• Provides information on Aventa’s products and services, including eligibility for membership, types of Aventa’s accounts, current dividend rates, office locations, office hours, and telephone numbers.
• Maintain and balances cash drawer
• Maintains confidentiality of customers’ accounts
• Ability to sell products and services to customers
• Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Requires at least six months of related experience (i.e. Cash handling, customer service, etc.)
• Cross selling of products and services
• Basic computer operating skills
• Computer skills to include typing, computer and ten-key, Microsoft Word, Windows & Outlook and various platforms required
• Multi-tasking and attention to detail required
• Basic organizational skills required
• Sitting/Standing for long periods of time
• Repetitive use of wrists, hands and fingers for data entry
• May at time lift from 0-25 pounds