|Employer:||Credit Union of the Rockies|
Golden - Jefferson County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, STD, LTD|
|Credit Union of the Rockies is looking for a dynamic operations leader for our retail branch network. This position is responsible for the day to day operations of the credit union branches. The Regional Operations Manager will strive to create a uniform experience for our members in all of our branches. This position will also ensure that procedures are clearly defined and uniformly introduced to the branch teams, and will work closely with the Branch Leads in each branch to ensure the dissemination of this information is relayed and understood by all branch personnel. The Regional Operations Manager will supervise the branch operations staff and will report to the Assistant Vice President of Retail Operations.|
|Responsible for the day to day operations and service excellence of the retail branch network within a defined geographic area. Develops, manages, and implements all aspects of operations and service and supports the company-wide initiatives regarding creating and nurturing a sales culture. Is available for branch staff for escalations. Ensures the successful implementation of operational initiatives and works closely with other departments to guarantee ongoing process improvement and efficiencies. Inspects and validates that operational aspects of the credit union are closely adhered to through routine branch visits. Supports the short term and long term strategic goals of the organization. |
• Develops, implements and measures operational and service performance standards to ensure that branch performance improvement initiatives are implemented and managed effectively via Branch Leads.
• Directly manages front-line operational staff: Concierges and Member Relationship Advisors, including but not limited to onboarding, and ongoing training and performance evaluation for the defined geographic area.
• Holds teams accountable for operational and service excellence and leads by example.
• Is available for front-line staff throughout the retail network for items such as overrides, in-depth service issues, branch scheduling support, and escalations that require assistance from management.
• Supports corporate sales initiatives and supports messaging and training provided by Regional Sales Manager.
• Travels throughout the branch network to evaluate the sales and service culture and conducts on-the-spot coaching to all front-line staff and Branch Leads. Manages measurement of service quality including branch and management reporting.
• Periodically attends branch meetings to provide ongoing operational and service consultations throughout the retail branch network, or as needed to correct deficiencies or reviews areas for improvement.
• Acts as the operations expert for retail banking to include direct alliance with other areas of influence in the credit union, as well as direct management of the validation and implementation of ongoing operational procedures utilized by the front-line and referenced credit union wide.
• Participates in task groups or special projects.
• Participates in ongoing training programs.
• Supports the successful operational aspects of the credit union contact center.
• Evaluates efficiencies, cross trains and implements credit union initiatives and messaging with the contact center staff.
• Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
|Education: A college degree. |
Experience: Two to five years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to analyze and interpret financial and statistical data.
Ability to review legal opinions regarding general operations and recommend appropriate action.
• Perform primarily sedentary work with limited physical exertion and occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs.
• Must be capable of climbing/descending stairs in emergency situation.
• Must be able to operate routine office equipment including telephone, copier, facsimile, and calculator.
• Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary.
• Must be able to work extended hours whenever required or requested by management.
• Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance.
Working Conditions: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.
Mental and/or Emotional Requirements:
• Must be able to perform job functions independently or with limited supervision and work effectively either on own or as part of a team.
• Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions.
• Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence.
• Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public.
• Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines/requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace.
• Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities.
• Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
• A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required to be an effective subject matter expert in the position.
• In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature is a normal part of the day-to-day experience.
• Communications can involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.