|Employer:||Fidelis Catholic Credit Union|
Northglenn - Adams County|
|Fidelis Catholic Credit Union has immediate openings! Our Arvada Branch is seeking a Full-time Teller and our Immaculate Heart of Mary Branch is seeking a Part-time teller. |
The ideal candidates will be friendly, outgoing and service oriented.
Tremendous opportunity for advancement as we grow and promote from within! Join our dynamic team if you are interested in a career and not just a job!
|• Maintain a high level of operational excellence in the completion of daily teller operations including but not limited to, cash balancing, completing opening and closing tasks while providing prompt and superior member service. |
• Strive to present oneself in a professional manner in all interactions and communications while displaying the highest levels of honesty, integrity, confidentiality, conduct, and dress.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, judgment, and comprehension.
• Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with an unpredictable work flow.
• Proficient keyboarding, typing, and computer skills.
• Ability to clearly and politely communicate with members and other employees verbally, in writing and on the phone.
• Ability to follow established procedures and best practices to ensure compliance with state and federal rules and regulations.
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, stand for long periods of time or move from sitting to standing frequently.
• Greet members personally and promptly; assist them with deposits, loan payments, withdrawals, dispense and collect funds, respond to member questions and resolve problems.
• Ability to ensure proper controls are maintained to protect and safeguard cash drawer.
Immaculate Heart of Mary tellers must be available to work Saturday's.
|Previous experience in a service oriented environment. |
Cash handling experience highly desired.
Financial institution experience a plus.