|Employer:||Security Service Federal Credit Union|
Aurora - Arapahoe County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Security Service Federal Credit Union is excited to hire a financial services leader driven to lead the branch through inspirational mentoring and guidance. The Assistant Branch Manager will provide leadership in partnership with the Branch Manager and other management team members with the ultimate goal of creating the best sales and service environment for members and staff. If you’re seeking a challenging career opportunity which allows you to make a difference in people’s lives, then this job may be for you. Advance your career at Security Service Federal Credit Union, one of the largest credit unions in the nation and help us become “America’s Best”! |
Security Service Federal Credit Union offers:
• Competitive salary, based on prior, related experience.
• Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting.
• Free gym membership and award-winning wellness program.
• Company-paid medical insurance for full-time employees.
Advance your career and become part of the Security Service Federal Credit Union family. All we’re missing is you!
We are an EEO/AA/M/F employer that hires veterans and those with disabilities.
|As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:|
• Mentoring and Coaching -- Provides coaching, training and feedback for Branch staff in partnership with Branch Manager and other branch management. Effectively hires, on-boards and meets with Branch employees to review their progress, goals and professional development. Regularly meets with direct reports to review their progress, goals and professional development to retain top talent. As part of the branch management, develops the appropriate processes and approaches to ensure employee training is effective and successful.
• Ensuring Service Mentality -- Coordinates branch coverage, scheduling and area coverage to ensure high level of service is delivered. Ensure the effective management of staff, resources, systems and services to ensure optimum use of time and capitalize on efficiencies. Interacts with members on escalated issues, utilizes resources and provides resolutions within authorization level. Emphasizes member service regularly through daily tasks, staff meetings and training sessions.
• Sales and Goals Management -- Responsible for meeting established branch sales goals. Responsible for tracking and meeting established goals, sales and budget for the Branch according to the Strategic Plan. Identifies and tracks daily sales production and provides staff motivation. Ensure employees meet goal, capture in-branch sales, capitalize on cross sell opportunities and educate members on appropriate products and services.
• Branch Compliance -- Responsible for the overall audit and review of Branch operations, including cash operations, member service, sales and facility maintenance. Actively trains on updates and changes to policies and procedures and ensures compliance. Responsible for the gathering, analyzing and distributing of all management reports and audits. Assists with branch transactions only during staff shortages Responsible for monitoring monthly budget reports and ensures all expenditures, charges and payroll costs are within approved budget amounts.
• Requires High School Diploma or GED
• Requires minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience in a financial institution and a minimum of one year experience in a leadership role.
• Requires comprehensive knowledge of current federal, state and NCUA regulations applicable to the credit union environment.
• Requires comprehensive knowledge of cash operations security and management. Broad based knowledge of and ability to work both Cash Handling and Member Service tasks. Extensive business background with mentor-level skills and experience in leadership.
• Requires advanced knowledge of PCs, Microsoft applications and various office automation software.
• Must receive and maintain federal registration as required by the Secure and Fair Enforcement of Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).