|Employer:||Oregon Community Credit Union|
Eugene - Lane County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||Beginning Salary Range: $14.86 - $18.58 per hour|
|Benefits:||Benefits include (but are not limited to): health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k) and match; flexible spending account.|
|Oregon Community Credit Union (OCCU) is looking for an Indirect Loan Processor to join our high performing team. If you have at least six months of similar or related experience and want to work for a local Credit Union, consider applying today!|
An Indirect Loan Processor processes loan applications, reviews loan packets, and funds documents within the Indirect Lending Department. They provide information and assistance to auto dealerships, retail establishments, third party vendors, and members as required.
As a not-for-profit financial institution, we strive to provide remarkable value and unparalleled personal guidance with every interaction. We focus on member service, community involvement and providing value to our more than 135,000 members with every decision we make. In exchange for high levels of work performance, dedication and innovative thinking, we are committed to providing our employees with a challenging, fun, open and engaging work environment that motivates them to stay with us over the long haul. Benefits include a robust 401(k) program with employer match after 6 months; medical, vision and dental coverage that starts the month after hire; life insurance and much more.
1. Support the initiatives of the Indirect Lending Sales staff by delivering exceptional service to our dealer partners.
2. Prepare, examine, and fund loan documents within the Indirect Lending Department, including communicating with auto dealers, third party vendors, and others to obtain the information necessary to complete and fund auto loan approvals, and other types of loans as appropriate.
3. Provide the necessary information to the underwriting staff when the dealership communicates new information to us.
4. Monitor the application queue for web messages and comments from dealers and respond appropriately.
5. Disburse funds to the appropriate types of loans as required.
6. Make and return phone calls as required.
7. Answer questions, resolve disputes, coordinate loan details, and assist in loan decision details.
8. Follow up on unfunded loans. Contact dealer sales staff and others to resolve issues.
9. Prepare check requests.
10. Create and edit new and established procedures as necessary.
11. Prepare Indirect loans as well as student loans.
12. Reconcile GLs daily.
13. Prepare loan modification paper work when necessary.
14. Prepare and mail information packets and letters.
15. Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
16. Other duties as assigned.
1. To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
2. Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding all sensitive, confidential, and proprietary Credit Union information.
3. Competent in using computer for data entry and compiling information.
4. Able to focus on tasks in a distracting environment.
5. Must be able to organize workload and insure that priority responsibilities are completed as scheduled and in a timely manner. Able to manage own time to meet daily and monthly goals.
6. Able to communicate in a professional manner when dealing with vendors, community members, and employees.
7. Be a team player and work well with others.
8. Self-motivated and independent.
9. Attention to detail and accuracy.
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate with a diverse group of people.
Minimum of six months of similar or related experience.
Equivalent to a high school education.
Physical Demands and Work Requirements:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Work Hours: This job can typically be done within a Monday through Friday schedule with rotating Saturday shifts; however, based on events going on there will be times when evening and weekend work is required with little or no notice. This department is open most holidays with limited, rotating staff.
Oregon Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer