|Employer:||Oregon Community Credit Union|
Eugene - Lane County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||Beginning Salary Range: $19.19 - $23.99 per hour|
|Benefits:||Benefits include (but are not limited to): health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k) and match; flexible spending account.|
|Oregon Community Credit Union (OCCU) is looking for an experienced administrative professional to join our team as an Investment Services Administrative Coordinator. If you have at least two or more years of demonstrative administrative/clerical and customer service experience and want to work for a local Credit Union, consider applying today!|
An Investment Services Administrative Coordinator performs and coordinates administrative functions in support of the Oregon Community Investment Services Program. This position requires a highly effective support professional with excellent human relation and communication skills.
As a not-for-profit financial institution, we strive to provide remarkable value and unparalleled personal guidance with every interaction. We focus on member service, community involvement and providing value to our more than 135,000 members with every decision we make. In exchange for high levels of work performance, dedication and innovative thinking, we are committed to providing our employees with a challenging, fun, open and engaging work environment that motivates them to stay with us over the long haul. Benefits include a robust 401(k) program with employer match after 6 months; medical, vision and dental coverage that starts the month after hire; life insurance and much more.
To find out more about Oregon Community Credit Union career opportunities, visit us at: https://www.myoccu.org/current-career-opportunities.
If you want to apply directly to this opportunity, click here: https://myoccu.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/4a7dd0fe-02c5-2c96-2bb0-d8489b725d0e/apply?source=593507-CS-22574.
Location: Eugene, OR
Beginning Salary Range: $19.19 - $23.99 per hour
1. Maintain a professional environment and create a positive first impression. Must possess a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
2. Serve as a resource and information contact for Investment Services team and OCCU staff and members.
3. Serve as a liaison between Oregon Community Investment Services and Credit Union, providing staff with information and cross-selling support for Oregon Community Investment Services. Assist in generating referrals from Credit Union staff through staff recognition and referral contests.
4. Execute independent decisions within established guidelines and perform a full range of administrative services.
5. Communicate and coordinate with other administrative staff to ensure practices and procedures for the department are consistent and executed effectively.
6. Coordinate Member Educational Seminars. This includes: coordinating advertising material requests; venue reservation and logistics; member registration and confirmation; vendor payment support; and results tracking.
7. Maintain knowledge of Branchnet and OCCU systems in order to process all issues in a timely manner. Must be able to correctly code and input sensitive data including deposits into Branchnet on a daily basis.
8. Coordinate daily appointment scheduling and servicing of new and existing members. Open new accounts and make changes to existing accounts with new account and service forms. Prepare files for new members/clients; input member information into database system.
9. Create sales and service opportunities by setting appointments with existing clients for the Financial Consultants.
10. Assist with standard client requests such as checks, asset transfers, address changes, ACH setup, and Account View.
11. Review all incoming correspondence and assign matters requiring action to the appropriate person.
12. Maintain and manage member files and records with scanning and data entry to LPL software in accordance with LPL compliance requirements. Coordinate and execute special projects and support responsibilities as directed by the Chief Credit Officer, VP of Investment & Insurance Services, and Financial Consultants.
13. Complete data entry and manipulation of various spreadsheets and LPL reports as needed.
14. Conform to and support the maintenance of industry regulatory requirements.
15. Develop and manage spreadsheets to track vital information for the IS department.
16. Assist in coordinating RMD Distributions for clients with Financial Consultants and OCCU Member Relations Support.
17. Maintain and order office supplies as needed.
18. Other duties as assigned.
1. To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
2. Must possess great organization, time management, and planning skills.
3. Strong Microsoft Office skills required.
4. Must be highly detail oriented and member service focused.
5. Able to work independently and be self-directed when needed.
6. Able to work in a team environment, contribute to team assignments and tasks, and be willing to support multiple advisors.
7. Able to be a resourceful, creative problem solver.
8. Able to produce quality work under pressure and in tight timelines. Able to manage multiple projects with many interruptions.
9. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to all levels of personnel as well as members.
10. Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding all sensitive, confidential, and proprietary Credit Union information.
1. Two or more years of demonstrated administrative/clerical and customer service experience is required.
2. Two or more years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook is required.
3. Experience working in a financial institution or Investment Services field is preferred.
Equivalent to a high school education or above.
Physical Demands and Work Requirements:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Work Hours: This job can typically be done within a Monday through Friday schedule; however, based on events going on there will be times when evening and weekend work is required with little or no notice.
• Travel Requirement: Training/educational opportunities may require some travel.
Oregon Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer