|Employer:||First Credit Union|
CHANDLER - Maricopa County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Delivering Financial Sunshine
First Credit Union is literally Arizona's first credit union! Since 1929, we’ve been dedicated to delivering quality products and services that help our members achieve financial success. If you want to work in a culture committed to making a local impact with a focus on genuine service, become part of the First Credit Union team by applying for our Internal Auditor opportunity. This position is based out of our Chandler, Arizona Corporate Headquarters.
|In this role, Internal Auditor conducts complex financial, operational and compliance audits from inception to completion in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards, and departmental procedures and practices. Assists in planning and performance of assigned audits to provide executive management and the Supervisory Committee with evaluations, independent analysis and make recommendations.|
This individual independently investigates allegations of fraud and abuse with confidentiality, objectivity and good judgment. Must have thorough understanding of internal control structure and recommend solutions to mitigate business risks, secure and streamline operations, and reduce costs.
Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Laws.
• Bachelor’s degree from a college or university required.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in internal audit, public accounting, financial accounting, financial analysis or contract compliance auditing.
• Superb communication and people skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience writing and presenting audit reports is preferred.
• High level of integrity.
• Strong analytical aptitude and solid independent judgment.
Candidates must be available to work Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm with periodic overtime and travel to other in-state branch locations.
At First Credit Union we take pride in offering you a professional, friendly, and cohesive working environment where you can grow and succeed while enjoying the satisfaction of helping others. We also offer competitive pay and superior benefits which include:
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• LTD/AD&D/Life Insurance
• 401k Plan with Company Match plus an additional Retirement Plan funded by First Credit Union
• Special Recognition Programs
o Employee of the Quarter
o Co-worker Recognition Program
o Anniversary Incentives
o Furthering Education Recognition
• Professional Development Opportunities
• University of First Credit Union
• Employee Assistance Program
First Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.