|When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
• Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
• Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
• Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
• Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|What you will be doing: |
Prepares loan documents for closing, orders wires, balances HUD’s, prepares loans for post closing, and audits files to ensure all documents have been signed correctly.
- Acts as primary contact for all closing questions on mortgage loans
- Returns all phone calls in two hours or less
- Completes a minimum of 10 loan documents per day as volume warrants. Loan documents must be completed within 24 hours of loan being logged into closing
- Reviews all HUD’s for accuracy and provides release to title company – all reviews must be completed same day as receipt of the HUD
|What you need for this position:|
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Minimum two years 1st mortgage closing experience in conventional, FHA and VA
- Ability to interact with others in a positive manner, either in person or by phone
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enter data and update member records via computer terminal