|Employer:||TruWest Credit Union|
Tempe - Maricopa County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||First day health insurance, 401(k) match and much more.|
|This position is 40 hours/week M-F 8 to 5.|
Individual is responsible for providing specific, technical and clerical functions in support of the Electronic Services Department such as: Telephone Banking, Online Banking, Mobile App, Mobile Remote Deposit, eDeposit, Bill Payment, FinanceWorks, Funds Transfer/PopMoney, and Pay by Web.. Create and analyze reports and vendor reports (Online Banking, Mobile App, Bill Payment, FinanceWorks, Funds Transfer/PopMoney, eStatements, Chat & Co-browse, and Purchase Rewards), utilizing Excel and Word as report tools as they relate to the Electronic Services Department. Interface with vendors, merchants and/or employees in researching basic to moderately complex problems on member’s accounts as they relate to Electronic Services product suite and services (via Internet, email, or telephone). Monitor the information that is presented on Telephone Banking, Online Banking, Mobile App, Bill Payment, Funds Transfer/PopMoney, and Pay by Web to ensure accuracy of the information that is broadcast and/or distributed to our members and make appropriate changes if necessary. Work on special projects or new products and services as requested.
Responsible for providing spontaneous service excellence to members, employees and business associates; demonstrating the values shown on TruWest’s Vision, Mission and Values card.
|1. Creates, analyzes, and maintains reports utilizing Microsoft Excel for the purposes of gathering information needed for the Electronic Services Department.|
2. Interface with various vendors relating to Electronic Services and technical member related issues.
3. Provide statistical information as it relates to Electronic Services for the purposes of the department’s month end report.
4. Provide telephone or electronic support to members and staff for all Electronic Services product and services, including but not limited to:
a. Online Banking
b. Bill Pay
c. Funds Transfer/PopMoney
d. Mobile App
e. Remote Deposit Capture
i. Online Chat/Co-Browse
j. Text Banking
k. Account Alerts and Notifications
m. Visa – Access Pointe
n. Pending Transactions (PAI)
o. Purchase Rewards
5. Provides support on technology and service related issues to meet members’ Mobile and Web service expectations, including their Wireless Carrier, Internet Service Providers, Browsers and various Security Software systems.
6. Ensure broadcast messages are placed on truwest.org to alert Electronic Service product downtime as deemed appropriate.
7. Download, log, and distribute all submitted online secured forms daily
8. Respond to member’s questions and e-mails in a timely manner.
9. Support the Mobile Banking Advisor team.
Education: Requires a high school diploma or GED. Some college in a related field preferred.
Experience: This position requires a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar related position. Experience as an MSR II, Product Support Representative is preferred
Knowledge and Skills: This individual must have good verbal/written communication skills in order to exchange basic to moderately complex information with both internal and external clients. Individual must also have good telephone etiquette, good organization skills and be able to work independently. This individual must have intermediate to advanced understanding of the credit union operating System, PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Must have intermediate to advanced understanding of the TruWest’s Electronic Services product offerings. Must project a professional image.