|Employer:||Elevations Credit Union|
Louisville - Boulder County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:|
Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
|What you will be doing:|
The Financial Solutions Guide-CC is responsible listening and being proactive in fulfilling the financial needs for each member by offering the appropriate business and consumer product/service recommendations. Additionally, the FSG provides support with different technology channels such as phone, online/mobile banking, email and chat.
- Proactively approaches and identifies sales opportunities by providing solutions or resolutions through inbound/outbound calls, emails and chats.
- Gains the trust of members by being honest, keeping commitments, sharing information, and treating all members with respect.
- Sets high standards of performance, quality, and accountability for oneself.
|What you need for this position:|
- Minimum 1 year of financial institution experience in consumer lending
- Knowledge of consumer and business loan underwriting combined with the ability to analyze a loan application and credit report
- Education: Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or can be of a personal or sensitive nature.