Customized compensation plan. Potential signing bonus and production bonus may be available.
Benefits include (but are not limited to): health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k) and match; flexible spending account.
Oregon Community Credit Union (OCCU) is looking for experienced, high producing Mortgage Loan Officers to help us grow in expanded markets. If you have TRID experience, proven marketing skills, a service-minded attitude, and are available to work in Wilsonville, Coos Bay, Albany, Corvallis, Medford, or Roseburg consider applying today. We currently have two positions available. Potential signing bonus and production bonus may be available.
At OCCU we believe in providing more than you expect, and everything you deserve. We focus on member service, community involvement and bringing value to our more than 135,000 members with every decision we make. In exchange for high levels of work performance, dedication, and innovative thinking, we are committed to providing our employees with a challenging, fun, open, and engaging work environment that motivates them to stay with us over the long haul. Benefits include a robust 401(k) program with employer match after 6 months; medical, vision, and dental coverage that starts the month after hire; life insurance and much more.
To find out more about Oregon Community Credit Union career opportunities, visit us at: https://www.myoccu.org/current-career-opportunities.
If you want to apply directly to this opportunity, click here: https://myoccu.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/41973fad-77f8-0553-206d-c345045aa6c8/apply?source=491012-CS-22574.
Location: Wilsonville, Coos Bay, Albany, Corvallis, Medford, or Roseburg
Pay: Customized compensation plan. Potential signing bonus and production bonus may be available.
1. Review and evaluate information on mortgage loan documents to determine if buyer, property, and loan conditions meet Credit Union, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, and governmental standards. Approve or reject loan application, or request additional information. Establish terms and conditions of an approved loan and review with member.
2. Manage pipeline to ensure timely and accurate responses to members. Establish and maintain relationships with realtors. Market the Credit Union's real estate services to the community by participating in or attending real estate focused meetings. Also expected to cold call, send out mailers, and attend outside community functions to ensure new business.
3. Stay informed of current trends in mortgage lending and market factors affecting mortgage lending. Prepare and present educational seminars for realtors on Credit Union real estate products.
4. Stay abreast of products and services offered by Oregon Community Credit Union and other financial institutions. Act as a resource to assist members in determining which type of real estate product best suits the situation. Cross-sell Credit Union services to increase overall aggregate balances.
5. Develop and maintain a sphere of business outside of OCCU referrals through individual marketing initiatives, Realtor relationships and public education.
6. Operate under Regulation, Quality Control, and Department required timelines. Identify and communicate issues which may prevent reaching these timelines.
7. Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
8. Must maintain licensing and relevant updates with the NMLS Safe Act website including address changes, name changes, and other relevant personal information changes required by NMLS. Annually renew licensing in the timeline allotted by NMLS.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
2. Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding sensitive, confidential, and proprietary Credit Union information.
3. Keep track of one’s schedule and attend work and meetings as scheduled and on-time.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate in a professional manner when dealing with vendors, community members, and employees.
5. Highly Organized and detail oriented.
6. Able to function independently in a multi-task environment and also as part of a team to insure that priority responsibilities are completed as scheduled and in a timely manner. Able to deliver timely and accurate information for decision making.
7. Work independently with minimal supervision to establish priorities, activities, and meet deadlines. Self-motivated and able to manage own time to meet daily and monthly goals.
8. Must follow all required regulations as well as complete all applicable training.
9. Stay up to date with current laws, regulations, product, procedure, and other pertinent changes. Attend and complete training that enhances one’s ability to perform his or her job.
Two years to five years of similar or related experience. This includes experience in mortgage lending, as well as marketing and/or sales.
Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
Oregon Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer