|Employer:||Arapahoe Credit Union|
Centennial - Arapahoe County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$17 - $19 per hour|
|Benefits:||Arapahoe Credit Union offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability benefits. |
|Arapahoe Credit Union is seeking a full time (40 hour) Title Clerk for our Centennial branch, Monday – Friday. This position is responsible for accurate and timely title/lien perfection and release. The Title Clerk must have knowledge of DMV rules and regulations and have the ability to adapt quickly to departmental needs and perform a wide variety of administrative and clerical duties. The Title Clerk must have experience with electronic title filing and electronic signatures (DocuSign or equivalent). |
Arapahoe Credit Union offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability benefits. Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
|The Title Clerk is primarily accountable for establishing and maintaining member relationships through accurate and timely lien perfection while simultaneously handling a wide variety of duties and responsibilities, which include:|
• Perfect liens on all types of collateral and assure all documentation is in place to protect the credit union’s interests.
• Process and release all consumer paid loans.
• Strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate with membership regarding their title and/or license plate status.
• Document all systems with comments and relevant data. Manage several reports and must be well organized/detail orientated.
• Make outbound calls to the DMV, dealers and member’s to follow-up on missing title documents
• Must be knowledgeable with all state regulations. Prepare state specific vehicle titles.
• Responsible for building, supporting and strengthening relationships with credit union members and staff, while anticipating and exceeding their needs through active problems solving.
|The qualified applicant must have excellent communication skills in person, over the phone and through written form. The applicant must have the ability to relay member information clearly, concisely and accurately. The applicant must be goal oriented (daily, weekly and monthly) and continually strive to achieve their goals. They must provide friendly, prompt, professional and accurate service to all members and co-workers. The applicant is also expected to maintain a professional work environment and business like appearance and represent the credit union in a professional manner at all times. Additionally the applicant must maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness. |
At a minimum, the applicant needs to have two years with title perfection/releases for all consumer loans. A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature.