|Employer:||White Crown Federal Credit Union|
Denver - Denver County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits - 401K, Pension Plan, Vacation & Sick Time, Banker Holidays |
|White Crown FCU is seeking an energetic and driven professional for a full time Member Service II position. If you are sales and service oriented and are looking for an exciting challenge to grow your career, we want to talk with you! We believe in delivering exceptional service and enjoy exceeding our member's needs. Previous cash handling and a proven sales history a must. Previous supervisory experience a plus. Come join our progressive, passionate team in Downtown Denver! Full benefits and generous performance based incentives available. Apply at or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: White Crown FCU 2001 Lincoln St, STE 100 Denver CO 80202.|
|The position has a variety of responsibilities, which include:
• Tellering & cash handling activities while proactively cross-selling financial services and products.
• Serve as a product and service expert, be able to understand and open all deposit related products and services as well as originate consumer loans.
• Balance each day’s transactions and verifies cash.
• Develop and maintain positive member relationships based in our commitment to exceeding our member’s service expectations and meeting their financial goals.
• Contribute to the organization’s success by meeting individual sales and referral goals.
• Have proven sales skills and the ability to multitask.
• Support the Branch Services Manager in monitoring daily activities of the credit union, compiling and producing statistical reports, and facilitating monthly internal audit reviews.
• Maintain confidential member account information and represent the Credit Union in a courteous and professional manner.
• Perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks which include typing, filing, computer input and telephone answering.
• Follow credit union policies and procedures and be able to pass annual BSA, Lending & Deposit regulatory classes/exams.
|High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year or more in related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Spanish speaking skills very helpful.|