|Employer:||Fitzsimons Community Federal Credit Union|
Aurora - Adams County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$15.72 Hr|
|Benefits:||Medical, dental, life, ST/LT disability, Vision and AFLAC insurances, 401(k), FSA, Vacation and Sick leave; Paid Holidays|
|Represents the credit union to our prospective and current members by identifying the members financial needs and providing the services that will best meet those needs. Distributes loan proceeds and loan documentation upon approval. This includes new membership, loans and other credit union products and services. |
* Establishes membership; opens accounts including savings, checking and other share products.
* Interviews, processes and closes consumer loan applications.
* Provides loan service and counseling to members while assuring that loans result in quality assets for the credit union.
* Cross sells credit union products and services to members by interviewing applicants and reviewing their credit reports. Suggests appropriate loan products that will help the member by refinancing loans over to the credit union, consolidating debts or soliciting new loans.
*Cross sell other credit union loan products including Debt Protection, GAP coverage and Warranty.
* Meets or exceeds minimum monthly loan production goals and standards.
* Submits loans that are not auto decisioned to underwriter for decision and review.
* Contacts the member and prepares the necessary paperwork for all loan types. Reviews and explains all aspects of loan to member including term, payment and conditions on approved requests.
* Adheres to required stipulations as approved by underwriter and distributes loan proceeds.
* Ensures that payoff checks and proceeds are disbursed in a timely manner and submits loans for lien perfection immediately upon closing.
* Completes checklists and submits loans for auditing within 2 business days of loan closing.
* Works with Collections for member loan extensions.
* Answers Loan Line calls and takes ownership of any member requests.
* Processes online loan applications received from the Fitzsimons website.
* Monitors and reports suspected money laundering, structuring, or other suspicious activity by completing the Internal Report of Suspicious Activity form.
* Assists management with any reports, special projects, and the like, according to department needs.
* Meets or exceeds individual and department loan goals as assigned by the Branch Manager to meet the credit union's budget and/or strategic plan.
* Keeps abreast of regulatory/compliance issues affecting lending.
* Answers phones and directs calls to appropriate department.
* Completes necessary documentation and updates data processing system appropriately for all services member's request, checking for accuracy.
* Assists in releasing collateral for members and processing dealership payoffs as needed.
* Assists the Loan Collateral Professionals with forced-placed insurance issues, payoffs, total loss claims, insurance checks received due to collateral damage, lien perfection, HMDA reporting, and other such duties.
* Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude toward our members and other employees; complies with our Service Standards.
* Serves as back up in the member service area when needed by answering member questions, assisting with fiduciary accounts and IRA's, taking deposits, or performing other member service functions.
* Performs other duties as required.
|SKILLS AND ABILITIES:|
Ability to operate keyboard to perform member account transactions.
Ability to write clear concise letters to members to explain services and to answer questions.
Ability to read computer screen and printouts.
Ability to type 40 words per minute.
Ability to speak clearly using good diction to communicate with members and other employees in person and on the phone.
Ability to underwrite loans in accordance with established policies and procedures and identify when an exception needs to be brought to credit committee. Approve and decline loans objectively according to lending regulations and credit union policies.
Ability to identify problem areas and make independent decisions to resolve problems as they relate to standard operating procedures. Problems that arise out of the normal daily operation are to be communicated to the Loan Manager.
Ability to perform well under stressful situations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understa ding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum one year experience working with loan products, reading credit reports, and counseling others on financial products and services, preferably in a financial institution. Strong sales background required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website https://fitzsimonscu.applicantpro.com/jobs/671738-159733.html
Click Here to Apply or use the link below