|Employer:||Fitzsimons Community Federal Credit Union|
Aurora CO - Adams County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||Starting at $15.00 hr|
|Benefits:||Life, Medical, Dental, ST/LT Disability, Vision and AFLAC insurances, 401(k), Flexible Benefit Spending program|
| Fitzsimons Credit Union is a recognized partner in Aurora and the industry since 1955 because of our fundamental philosophy of social responsibility to human development and people working together to achieve a better life for themselves and the community.|
We promote an environment of collaboration and cooperation, and we encourage all employees and other partners to come together to openly brainstorm ideas that lead to problem solving and goal achievement to accomplish our Mission.
We consider all employees as leaders, and we will deliver our value-promise-"a partnering credit union"- every day, every time and to every partner. We believe in continual training, education and growth.
We believe in and support our Mission and Vision to provide an exceptional partner experience and exceed expectations. Going above and beyond while serving our partners demonstrates our commitment to the credit union philosophy of "people helping people."
We expect that our words, actions and motivations exhibit respect toward everyone at all times and that they cultivate an environment of honesty, fairness and mutual trust. We pride ourselves as professionals; we train to obtain the knowledge, skills, experience, and behaviors that merit the respect and trust of one another and all partners.
We expect that all of us are held accountable (answerable and responsible) for maintaining our credit union's culture and demonstrating and upholding our core values. As partners, we rely on each other to do our part, take responsibility for our actions, and fulfill the promises and commitments we make to everyone with whom we work toward the achievement of our Mission and the aspiration of our Vision.
| ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:|
•Assembles the necessary documents for titling of all securities on loans (in and out of state vehicles), mortgages and UCC forms. Maintains the national title manual to assure proper titling conveyance.
•Processes dealership payoffs by verifying that the title work is accurate and complete. Disburses the funds accordingly with proper identification.
•Releases collateral by making sure loan is paid in full, then releases auto and mortgage liens from the property. Receives release requests from members in person, telephonically and by a report administered weekly for automobiles and monthly for mortgages.
•Assists the Risk Management Department with clerical duties.
•Monitors and reports suspected money laundering, structuring, or other suspicious activity by completing the Internal Report of Suspicious Activity form.
•Audits consumer and real estate loans; checks for red flags, timing requirements, proper documentation, and proper signatures on required forms.
•Audits new accounts and subaccounts opened online or in the branch; checks for red flags, timing requirements, proper documentation, and signatures on required forms.
•Audits declined, counter-offered, and withdrawn loans and accounts, as well as the restriction of credit union services to ensure Adverse Actions are complete and timely.
•Ensures that documents are properly scanned or otherwise archived in accordance with record retention requirements. Assists with the purging of records outside of record retention limits.
•Compiles reports of exceptions and findings; delivers those reports to management.
•Works the Monthly Paid Ahead report.
•Opens accounts for members obtained through the indirect lending channel.
•Books indirect auto loans into XP system.
•Assists with annual Skip-a-Pay program.
•Serves as back up when needed to assist Loan Officers in their daily functions.
•Responsible for Collateral Protection Insurance duties.
•Maintains organization of the file room by filing, reorganizing, and archiving as needed.
•Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude toward our members and other employees, in compliance with our Service Standards.
•Provides administrative support to the Risk Management Department as needed.
•Performs other duties as required and needed.
|SKILLS AND ABILITIES:|
• Ability to operate computer keyboard to perform member account transactions.
• Ability to read computer screen.
• Ability to identify problem areas and make independent decisions to resolve problems as they relate to standard operating procedures. Problems that arise out of normal daily operation are to be communicated to the Loan Manager.
• Ability to speak clearly using good diction to communicate with members and other employees in person and on the phone.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
• Ability to perform well under stressful situations.
• Ability to detect and trace errors and make necessary corrections.
• Ability to type 35 words per minute.
• Ability to write clear, concise letters to members to explain services and answer questions.
• Ability to evaluate pertinent information and make quality decisions regarding credit union assets.
• Ability to recognize and follow credit union structure, goals and chain of command.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instruction.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or its equivalent.
• One year experience in a similar or related position.