|Employer:||TruWest Credit Union|
Scottsdale - Maricopa County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$12.56 to $13.50 DOE|
|Benefits:||First day benefits and 401(k) program plus much more!|
|This position is located at our McCormick Branch in Scottsale, AZ|
Hours: M-F: 8:30 to 5:30 and rotating Saturdays 8:30 to 1:30.
TruWest Credit Union has been in business for over 65 years and growing rapidly. We stand by the worldwide Credit Union motto of "People helping people" including members, each other and our community!
We are currently seeking individuals with a positive, can do attitude, who love working with the public, present themselves professionally, and possess good cash handling and balancing skills!
TruWest seeks someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, be a team player, and who enjoys having some fun at work. We want individuals who are always seeking ways to assist our members and provide helpful information that will enhance their existing services and products, that benefits the member.
If you are looking for a great place to work that provides fantastic first day benefits, please apply now and begin your career at one of the fastest growing credit unions in the area! You will be glad you did!
|Knowledge and Skills:|
• Ability to perform math calculations with a high degree of accuracy
• Good knowledge of negotiable instrument elements.
• Basic PC skills and experience with office equipment such as 10-key calculator, PC keyboard, copy and fax machines are preferred.
• Individual must have good oral and written communication skills
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
High school diploma or GED
Six months of recent cash handling, sales and customer service experience.